Individual Training Program Application Submitted
Thank you for submitting an Application for Consideration on behalf of an individual, location-specific training program offered by your institution.
- The Accelerate Indiana team will review the submitted ‘Application for Consideration’ to flag any potential issues.
- The application will be presented to the Accelerate Indiana Certification Advisory Committee for review.
APPLICATION REVIEW AND CERTIFICATION PROCESS:
- Applications for training programs are ongoing.
- All applications will be reviewed by the Accelerate Indiana Certification Advisory Committee. Through calendar year 2021, the Certification Advisory Committee anticipates reviewing applications on a monthly basis. Depending upon committee scheduling, It is very possible that an application will not be reviewed until the following calendar month.
- The Certification Advisory Committee may request additional information to facilitate their determination whether to recommend certification or deny a recommendation.
- All certification recommendations are reviewed and subject to the final approval of Accelerate Indiana.
- If approved, a training program must provide a signed Standard Terms and Conditions prior to certification as a Qualified Education Program.
- Once certified, your program’s students will be eligible for financial assistance through Accelerate Indiana income share agreements.
If you have any questions, please contact 463-271-0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.