Your institution provides training for jobs of the future. Now, you can partner with Accelerate Indiana to provide funded education to more prospective students.
To qualify for Accelerate Indiana, institutions must:
- Have a physical presence in Indiana.
- Be accredited/authorized by the Indiana Commission for Higher Education or Indiana Department of Workforce Development.
To qualify for Accelerate Indiana, programs must:
- Allow an individual to earn a credential in not more than 6 months, and demonstrate that at least 75% of enrolled individuals do so.
- Provide a credential relating to a career field, job title, or occupation in at least one of the following areas: advanced manufacturing, building & construction, health & life sciences, information technology & business services, transportation & logistics.
- Demonstrate that at least 65% of graduates obtain employment within 3 months of completing the program.
- Demonstrate that graduates of the program who obtain employment within 6 months of graduation earn wages that are at least 20% higher than the wages earned before beginning the program.
- Demonstrate that graduates of the program earn an average wage that is at least 200% of the Statewide per Capita Income [$59,554] within 2 years of graduation.
Accelerate Indiana Provider