You offer programs that help Hoosiers earn credentials and certifications leading to high-demand, high-wage careers. Partnering with Accelerate Indiana will help Hoosiers fund their training and equip students with the skills necessary to take the next step forward in their careers. Now, you can partner with Accelerate Indiana to provide funded education to more prospective students.
- Have a physical presence in Indiana.
- Be accredited/authorized by the Indiana Commission for Higher Education or Indiana Department of Workforce Development.
- Allow an individual to earn a credential in not more than 2 years and demonstrate that at least 75% of enrolled individuals do so.
- Provide a credential relating to a career field, job title, or occupation in at least one of the following areas: advanced manufacturing, building & construction, health & life sciences, information technology & business services, transportation & logistics.
- Demonstrate that at least 65% of graduates obtain employment within 3 months of completing the program.
- Demonstrate that graduates of the program who obtain employment within 6 months of graduation earn wages that are at least 20% higher than the wages earned before beginning the program.
- Demonstrate that graduates of the program earn an average wage that is at least 150% of the Statewide per Capita Income within 2 years of graduation.
Accelerate Indiana Provider