Your institution provides training for jobs of the future. Now, you can partner with Accelerate Indiana to provide funded education to more prospective students.
- Have a physical presence in Indiana.
- Be accredited/authorized by the Indiana Commission for Higher Education or Indiana Department of Workforce Development.
- Allow an individual to earn a credential in not more than 6 months, and demonstrate that at least 75% of enrolled individuals do so.
- Provide a credential relating to a career field, job title, or occupation in at least one of the following areas: advanced manufacturing, building & construction, health & life sciences, information technology & business services, transportation & logistics.
- Demonstrate that at least 65% of graduates obtain employment within 3 months of completing the program.
- Demonstrate that graduates of the program who obtain employment within 6 months of graduation earn wages that are at least 20% higher than the wages earned before beginning the program.
- Demonstrate that graduates of the program earn an average wage that is at least 200% of the Statewide per Capita Income [$59,554] within 2 years of graduation.
Accelerate Indiana Provider