You’re ready to take the next step in your career. We’re here to help you make that happen.
- Boost your job qualifications rapidly
- Increase your salary
- Help you become a part of Indiana’s future economy
Students can earn potential academic credit while also attaining a high-value certificate, credential, or license in no more than six months. Qualified Education Programs have a six-month job placement rate of at least 75%, and graduates experience an average wage increase of 20% in the same period of time.
Our partner programs provide training for high-wage, high-demand jobs of the future. They focus on advanced manufacturing, building & construction, health & life sciences, information technology & business services, or transportation & logistics.
- Be enrolled in an Accelerate Indiana-certified Qualified Education Program
- Not be using the Workforce Ready Grant currently
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a resident of Indiana and a U.S. citizen and/or eligible resident
Accelerate Indiana is an Income Share Agreement (ISA). This means you’ll pay the program back with no interest, after getting a job with your new skills.
- Minimum amount: $1,000
- Maximum amount: $7,500
- The award is distributed directly to the training program
- 70% at the beginning
- 30% upon graduation
- No interest
- No fees
- Payments are set at 5% of monthly income
- No payment is owed if you are earning less than before enrollment, or less than $42,500/year
- The repayment term begins 6 months after graduation (or course separation)
- Maximum repayment term of 84 months
- Nothing extends the repayment term
- Any outstanding obligation will be forgiven at the expiration of repayment term
- Forbearance protections are provided for economic hardship, military service, disability, and disaster
- Staying in Indiana for the first 36 months of the repayment term results in a 5% credit toward your remaining obligation
Apply Now for