You’re ready to take the next step in your career. We’re here to help you make that happen.
- Boost your job qualifications rapidly
- Increase your salary
- Help you become a part of Indiana’s future economy
Students can earn academic credit while also attaining a high-value certificate, credential, or license within two-years of starting training. To participate as an Accelerate Indiana Qualified Education Program (QEP), schools and training providers must demonstrate they have a three-month post-graduation job placement rate of at least 65%, and that graduates experience an average post-graduation wage increase of 20% within six months of completing training.
Our partner programs provide training for high-wage, high-demand jobs of the future. They focus on advanced manufacturing, building & construction, health & life sciences, information technology & business services, or transportation & logistics.
- Be enrolled in an Accelerate Indiana-certified Qualified Education Program
- Have a high school diploma, Indiana High School Equivalency, or GED
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a resident of Indiana and a U.S. citizen and/or eligible resident
The Accelerate Indiana, Indiana Career Accelerator Fund (ICAF) is an Income Share Agreement (ISA) program. Upon completion of your program, you pay back only the amount of funding paid to your training provider for your education cost.
- Minimum amount: $1,000
- Maximum amount: $7,500
- The award is distributed directly to the training program
- 70% at the beginning
- 30% upon graduation
- No interest
- No fees
- Payments are set at 5% of monthly income
- No payment is owed if you are earning less than before enrollment, or less than $46,500 per year
- The repayment term begins 6 months after graduation (or course separation)
- Maximum repayment term of 84 months
- Nothing extends the repayment term
- Any outstanding obligation will be forgiven at the expiration of repayment term
- Forbearance protections are provided for economic hardship, military service, disability, and disaster
- Staying in Indiana for the first 36 months of the repayment term results in a 5% credit toward your remaining obligation
Apply Now for