Institution Information Submitted
Thank you for starting the application process to become an Accelerate Indiana provider! A copy of your institution’s application has been emailed to you.
- The Accelerate Indiana team will review the submitted institution information and flag any potential issues.
- You will receive a follow-up email providing you with instructions on how to submit an application through this website on behalf of an individual training program seeking certification as a Qualified Education Program.
- Prior to submitting any training program applications, please carefully review and understand the following Accelerate Indiana documents:
- Applications for training programs are ongoing.
- All applications will be reviewed by the Accelerate Indiana Certification Advisory Committee (CAC).
- The CAC anticipates reviewing applications monthly. Based on meeting scheduling, it is possible that an application will not be reviewed until the following calendar month.
- The CAC may request additional information to facilitate their determination whether to recommend or deny certification.
- All certification recommendations are reviewed and subject to the final approval of Accelerate Indiana.
- If approved, a training program must provide a signed ‘Standard Terms and Conditions’ form prior to certification as a Qualified Education Program.
- Once certified, your program’s students will be eligible for financial assistance through an Income Share Agreement (ISA) with Accelerate Indiana.