Institution Information Submitted
Thank you for starting the application process to become an Accelerate Indiana provider! A copy of your institution’s application has been emailed to you.
- The Accelerate Indiana team will review the submitted institution information and flag any potential issues.
- You will receive a follow-up email providing you with instructions on how to submit an application through this website on behalf of an individual training program seeking certification as a Qualified Education Program.
- Prior to submitting any training program applications, please carefully review and understand the following Accelerate Indiana documents:
- Applications for training programs are ongoing.
- All applications will be reviewed by the Accelerate Indiana Certification Advisory Committee. Through calendar year 2021, the Certification Advisory Committee anticipates reviewing applications on a monthly basis. Depending upon committee scheduling, It is very possible that an application will not be reviewed until the following calendar month.
- The Certification Advisory Committee may request additional information to facilitate their determination whether to recommend certification or deny a recommendation.
- All certifications recommendations are reviewed and subject to the final approval of Accelerate Indiana.
- If approved, a training program must provide a signed Standard Terms and Conditions prior to certification as a Qualified Education Program.
- Once certified, your program’s students will be eligible for financial assistance through Accelerate Indiana income share agreements.